Screenshots Legend of Edda Index du Forum
Screenshots Legend of Edda Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Boys To#Men

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Screenshots Legend of Edda Index du Forum -> Forum -> Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
heleanic

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 08:26 (2016)    Sujet du message: Boys To#Men Répondre en citant

Boys To Men > bit.ly/1Zf5rYW

Boys To Men

10cf746e54
^ Vena, Jocelyn (22 January 2013). Cooleyhighharmony's drum-heavy new jack swing sound and multi-layered sampled backdrops were similar to that of Bell Biv DeVoe's own work, but featured classic-soul styled vocals in place of BBD's rapping and brassier singing. Still, nothing could have foreshadowed the group's Midas touch over the next few years. Down to a quartet, Boyz II Men entered the studio to record their debut album, Cooleyhighharmony, for the legendary Motown Records. Cooleyhighharmony achieved major success, eventually selling over nine million copies and winning the Grammy Award for Best R&B Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocals at the 1992 Grammy Awards.[8] Boyz II Men were also nominated for Best New Artist, along with British singer-songwriter Seal, fellow R&B group Color Me Badd, as well as dance group C+C Music Factory, but the Grammy was awarded to singer-songwriter Marc Cohn. 2nd Edition. Formerly a quartet including bass Michael McCary, they are currently a trio composed of baritone Nathan Morris alongside tenors Wanya Morris and Shawn Stockman. ^ "iTunes Store". In summer 2002, Boyz II Men kept with their sophisticated approach for the aptly titled release Full Circle.

The Motown album includes covers of songs by The Temptations ("Just My Imagination (Running Away with Me)"), Marvin Gaye ("Ain't Nothing Like the Real Thing", "Mercy Mercy Me"), Smokey Robinson & the Miracles ("The Tracks of My Tears"), and even Boyz II Men themselves (an a cappella version of "End of the Road"). Retrieved 2012-04-21. 1 The Remedy Motown: Hitsville USA Love Twenty Collide Compilation albums Christmas Interpretations The Remix Collection The Ballad Collection Legacy: The Greatest Hits Collection Winter/Reflections Covered: Winter The Millennium Collection: The Best of Boyz II Men Singles "Motownphilly" "It's So Hard to Say Goodbye to Yesterday" "Uhh Ahh" "Please Don't Go" "End of the Road" "In the Still of the Nite (I'll Remember)" "Let It Snow" "I'll Make Love to You" "On Bended Knee" "Thank You" "Water Runs Dry" "One Sweet Day" "Brokenhearted" "Hey Lover" "4 Seasons of Loneliness" "A Song for Mama" "Doin' Just Fine" "I Will Get There" "Pass You By" "Thank You in Advance" "The Color of Love" "Relax Your Mind" "What You Won't Do for Love" "The Tracks of My Tears" "Just My Imagination" "War" "Mercy Mercy Me" "I Can't Make You Love Me" "Iris" Related topics Discography Motown Babyface Rhythm and blues Contemporary R&B Soul Doo-wop New jack swing Book:Boyz II Men Category:Boyz II Men . Amidst the major corporate restructure, Motown was merged with UMG's Universal Records, where Boyz II Men found themselves reassigned. Add to Favorites Get email alerts and never miss an onsale for Boyz II Men! Error: please enter your e-mail address. The group was also forced to postpone parts of their supporting tour when Wanya Morris developed a benign polyp on his vocal cords. It reached the number one position on the Billboard Hot 100 on August 15, remaining there for a record-setting 13 weeks, until November 7, 1992. Mariahconnection.com. Twenty, issued in 2011, offered a set of new material and a collection of re-recordings.

various artists rock balladsmight and magic 3the millionaire matchmaker s08e10steel train discographybill maher 06 21 2013young dracula season 5desperate housewives s04best of wahaggressive neighbours nanceywar wolves movie

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 08:26 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Screenshots Legend of Edda Index du Forum -> Forum -> Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange